Hard work is the key to success is a well-known adage, though a little bit of luck plays a positive role, but I believe that hard work is the key to success. In fact, if only luck is to be considered, no one would work, but just wait till their luck shines up.
I totally agree with the idea that Hard Work is the main key to success. One has to work hard in life, in order to achieve his or her goals, without hard work a person will end up with nothing else just the miseries, regrets and unsuccessful life.
If we look into our past or just have a look around us, we can find so many examples of people who worked hard and lead a very successful life. Some people who don’t work hard and leave everything on its fate, they believe that a miracle would happen to help them. They are so adamant about their idea that they completely ignore the fact and live in their own dream world. But in the end, they really regret their decision when they have to face the undesirable repercussion. They end up with agony, ignominy and unsuccessful life.
“Actions speak louder than words”
“Life without obstacles is like food without salt”
Mr. Ram Prakash Gupta, Patron & Founder
Why Step Ahead?
- Larger school building with excellent facilities
- Highly experienced and qualified teachers
- Commitment to deliver high-standard of quality education
- Educational environment that develops ethical and global citizens
- Ensure overall development of the child with well-defined pedagogy
- Adolescent education program and life skills education for holistic development
Commitment To Education
- Advanced Faculty
- Small Class Sizes
- Student Personal Approach
- Best Grades
- State Level Sports Activities
- Leadership Education